Child of the 80's - Some young guy's view on things

Friday, December 23, 2005

Yet Another Christmas Blog

Time is quickly counting down for Christmas, and I'd say that I have most of my gifts completed...just not wrapped. For a couple of my cousins, I'm making a compilation of 80s slow songs and burning them on a CD. I know, I know, I just admitted to an illegal activity. But They own all the albums of their favourite 80s artists, but not all on 1 CD. One of my cousins' favourite song is Careless Whispers by Wham, so that hit is going on for sure.

Then there is the t-shirt that I'm having especially made for my brother. Last year I made an exact replica of the 'Karachi Vice' shirt. For those who don't know who they are, or were, they were a faction/gang in 'Stampede Wrestling.' This was a wrestling show that spanned many decades where a lot of the wrestling greats emerged. A gift that I give to each one of my 15 cousins every year is a lotto ticket. They might as well get nothing from me, but there is always that chance, plus I get 10% of any winnings over $1000. Christmas, the time of giving. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home