Child of the 80's - Some young guy's view on things

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Update

Sorry I haven't written in a while. A lot of things to do and people to see. I still have to start my Christmas shopping, but I'm saving that for Monday morning. Right now it is 3:30 PM and I woke up only 1 hour ago. Last night's Christmas party at my old school buddy's house was terrific, to say the least. I got to see some old faces and reminisce about past events. My friend is at the stage right before portable MP3 players arrived on the scene. He had his CD's with burned MP3's being played off his DVD player all night. I've been trying to create a CD with 80's tunes and last night's musical selection gave me good ideas of what to use. In fact, a good portion of last night's conversation was dedicated to the 8-bit NES.

I've been playing my Super Mario All Stars game(s) recently and out of all the Super Mario games, the Lost Levels has to be the most difficult. This was a game that never came to North America until it was included in this Super Nintendo collection. Every single level is an expert level starting with world 1-1. I'm still on the last level (8-4) and the road to it was enough to make my thumbs sore. I must have been on level 8-3 for at least an hour, but like I was 10 years old again, I played through with determination. I had to stop at level 8-4 because I had my party to go to, but today is a new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home