Child of the 80's - Some young guy's view on things

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Closet Jem fans


I think it's safe to say that all the closet Jem and the Holograms fans are coming out now. I for one never denied my like for the show. As a hetero male, I'm not afraid to say that the music was catchy, and still is today. I personally think the best season was when the 'Stingers' hit town. Their lead singer was for once a male singer, for what was traditionally a battle of the female bands. The Stingers' songs ranging from Destiny, to Under my Spell, to Let Me Be still have great replay value. Unfortunately, Rhino DVD dropped the ball and had not released the final season with the Stingers as well as other Hasbro cartoons...ahem...G.I. JOE. Sony is supposed to have the contract now, but unfortunately they will be re-releasing them from the very first season again. It kind of sucks to have a complete series of dvds with one of the boxes looking completely different. I can still see people buying the complete series once Sony re-releases them just for a matchin box cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home