Child of the 80's - Some young guy's view on things

Monday, November 21, 2005

Knights of the Magical Light

Three suns aligned, pour forth their light, and fill the archer's bow with might. Famous words chanted by the Spectral Knight known as Cryotek that unleashed the mighty archer from his magical staff. This reference is of course from the short lived cartoon called 'Visionaries.' I was fortunate enough to collect every vehicle from the series.


Unfortunately, I didn't realise the collectors value of the toys. Like a kid, I played with them, testing the boundaries of their...range of motion? Have you ever tried launching your Dagger Assault off a ramp? Or used the spring loaded cannon of the Lancer cycle as an insect exterminator? The vehicles are for the most part in tact. I have a couple of pieces missing; like the see-through chamber door of the Dagger Assault, Reekon's magical staff and helmet. Come to think of it, I may be missing Reekon all together.

I will post pictures of my vehicles and remaining figurines as soon as I get my camera's driver CD back from my girlfriend. Until then, you'll have to be patient. At least I have included nice little clips from the show, and here is a link to the awesome Visionaries intro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home