Child of the 80's - Some young guy's view on things

Thursday, November 24, 2005

First Transformer post

For anyone new to the world of Transformers, this one layed out on my Zebra comforter is Sky Lynx. His stats are Strength:10 Intelligence:08 Speed:10 Endurance:10 Rank:09 Courage:10 Firepower:07 Skill:08. He has three modes: an Earth space shuttle with a cargo module, a dinobird and lynx, and a winged dragon. My fondest episode(s) with Sky Lynx were the Return of Optimus Prime mini series. He was the one who fetched a Quintesson on a planet engulphed by that rage sickness since the Quintessons were the ones who created the Tranformers.

This was probably my 3rd favourite Transformer that I owned, behind Megatron and Shockwave. Unfortunately, I lost those 2 somewhere and probably won't see them ever again (sniff). Any way, eventually I'll post the rest of my collection, or what's left of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home