Child of the 80's - Some young guy's view on things

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Child of the 80's

Hello all you readers out there. First time for everthing and this is my very first blog. My name is Allan and my pet Rabbit's name is Lionel. As the title indicates, I am a child of the 80's. Transformers, GI Joe, Smurfs, Cheers, Miami Vice, Pac-Man, the age of shoulder pads (for men and women), I could go on.

Today I am 28 years OLD, but I've been this age for about 5 months now. No more 10 & 1/2 years old, or 12 & 2/3rds years old just a solid 28. I recently quit my full time job in order to persue that, although I am Canadian, "American Dream." Opening the new business in a matter of days. That's right everyone, I'm gonna be my own boss. I haven't gotten used to that sleeping in thing quite yet. When I wake up at 9:30 AM, I feel like half my day has already been wasted. I still treat the weekday like a regular work day and for 8 hours/day I'm doing my research in order to get my business ready. But today is still the weekend, so no work for me. I just finished watching 3 episodes of Three's Company Season 5 with my girlfriend. I told you I was a child of the 80's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home